Focus: The focus of this self-help article is to provide steps and information to regarding the PandaDoc notification system.
What are the different types of notifications?: In PandaDoc, we have seven notification options that you can set to your account. They are
- “Document delivery failed”. If you have this checked, and if there are any issues with sending the email from PandaDoc to our recipient, you would receive a notification of the failure.
- “Document is opened by a recipient for the first time” If you have this checked you will receive an email when your documents are viewed for the first time. This would also include if other team members that have access to the document. The document author would receive an email when a team member opens it.
- “Document is opened by recipient every time” If you have this checked, each time your recipients open the document, an email notification will be sent to let them know if it has been opened.
- “Document is completed by a recipient” If you have this checked, you will receive an email for each recipient when they have completed the document.
- “Document is completed by all recipients” If you have this checked, you will receive an email when all of the recipients have completed the document.
- “A message or an annotation is posted to timeline/activity” If you have this checked, when you, team member or recipient posts a public message to the document activity, you will receive a message.
- “Any messages or notifications for documents sent on my behalf” If you have this checked, you will receive email notifications if documents where sent on your behalf… using “Send As“…
Step 1: To view and select your notifications. If you go to Settings > Profile, scroll down and you will see the notifications that you can check. Simply uncheck or check the notifications that you would like to use.